We believe that everything we do leads to development of our Employees and Business Partners. We build an organization, where people is the biggest asset. Our corporate culture lead us to became the European leader in glass processing for architecture.
If you are looking for inspiring challenges, make the next step in your career and join our team.
Area Sales Representative (area Denmark and Sweden)
Nowa Wieś next to Częstochowa (Poland)
WE EXPECT FROM CANDIDATES:
- higher technical education or in the fields of business economics,
- minimum 2 years work experience in B2B selling,
- knowledge of Ms. Office, in particular- Excel,
- driving license,
- ability of negotiations,
- independence and ability to resolve problems under time pressure,
- good interpersonal skills and customer oriented approach,
THE PERSON HIRED FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- implementation of sales plan,
- acquiring new customers,
- building and maintaining good and positive relationships and long- term cooperation with the company clients,
- negotiations of contracts and monitoring their implementation to insure client’s satisfaction,
- technical consultancy,
- creating a positive image within subordinated area.
- full-time employment contract,
- private medical care co-financed by the employer,
- attractive group employee insurance,
- participation in trainings,
- opportunity to participate in the internal project groups,
- improving professional qualifications through a matrix of competencies,
- the opportunity to develop personally and gain valuable work experience in an international environment,
- work with an involved, resilient and professional team of specialists,
- business and industry knowledge library,
- employment in a stable, continuously growing company with an established position in the market.
CV and Cover Letter in English are welcome.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.
We will contact only selected Candidates.