Code of Conduct
We care for the quality of our work, which is based on fundamental ethical principles and our values. They are guiding lights and help us with accomplishing our mission and vision.
Code of Conduct describes our beliefs and behaviours not only as a business partner, but also as an employer and an employee.
To perform the legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller by the provisions of Article 13 (1) and (2) and Article 14 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: the “Regulation”, we inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is PRESS GLASS HOLDING S.A. with its registered office in Konopiska, Golfowa 19, 42-274 Konopiska, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court in Częstochowa, VII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000131477, using NIP 5740007496 and REGON 150021158, share capital PLN 502,000.00, paid-up in full.
2. In all the matters concerning the processing of personal data by the Controllers and exercising rights in connection with data processing, the user may contact the Controllers in writing at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address: ul. Golfowa 19, 42-274 Konopiska with the note “Dane osobowe”.
3. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer whom the user may contact by email at email@example.com.
4. The data we process has been received directly from the data subject or has been provided to us by whistleblowers.
5. We will process your personal data for:
- analysis of a received report on abuse on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, i.e. on the basis of your consent to the processing of your data, and Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. on the basis of our legitimate interest in identifying, preventing and mitigating the risk of abuse, for the duration of the analysis;
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, including the sale of receivables - for the duration of the proceedings and the period of limitation of claims under Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation;
- creating analyses of results of our business activity for internal needs - for a period no longer than the one indicated in points a-b, on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation, with a view to the legitimate interest of the controller in the form of optimization of business activity.
6. You have the following rights in connection with processing:
- the right to access your personal information and to request a copy of it,
- the right to rectification of personal data,
- the right to erasure of personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to object to further processing where the basis for processing is our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation), except where there are legitimate grounds for us to continue processing your personal data; however, these grounds must override your interests, rights and freedoms,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data; the exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that has taken place up to the moment of withdrawal,
- The user may lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Authority, to the following address: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
7. You may exercise your rights by contacting the Controller using the contact information indicated in point 2 above. If you choose to exercise the above rights, we will respond to you regarding the processing of your request without undue delay, but no later than one month after receipt of your request.
8. Information on the intention to transfer data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Personal data processed by the Controller is transferred outside the EEA. As a result of Press Glass undertaking business with affiliates and service providers located outside the EEA, your personal data may be transferred to the following non-EEA countries: USA. On 12 July 2016, the European Commission adopted a decision on the adequate protection of personal data (the EU-US Privacy Shield Program), which allows the transfer of personal data of EU citizens, while ensuring an adequate standard of security for the aforementioned procedures.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
10. The possible recipients of your personal data are:
- Press Glass sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Konopiska and its bodies, as well as other companies of the PRESS GLASS group,
- postal or courier service providers,
- entities operating IT systems and providing IT services,
- entities providing advisory, consulting, audit, tax and accounting services,
- entities providing document archiving services, to the extent that this is necessary for the purposes of processing your personal data,
- other entities that provide services to Press Glass.
The text of the Regulation is available [here]
We are convinced that open and honest communication based on respect contributes to the best results. We care for effective exchange of information, which affects the atmosphere of cooperation and development opportunities.
We believe that by being honest with our employees and business partners, we are building a company focused on quality and reliability. Our actions are legal and based on transparent terms of cooperation.
In our daily work we show initiative and openness to new ideas. We value simplicity and uncomplicated solutions. We act with passion and set new directions of development.
We are convinced that we work most effectively in an atmosphere of mutual trust. It is important for us to feel safe because we believe that together we can do more.
We consistently strive to achieve our common goals. We believe that courage in making decisions builds cooperation and supports creative initiatives.
We are building a modern and dynamic organisation with a global reach, which contributes to the development of its business partners by giving new, better features and values to the offered products, services and solutions. We are creating more and more valuable jobs.