PRESS GLASS MOBILE
The current version of the application allows the management of declarations of performance for the produced orders and easy selection of acoustic glazed units based on acoustic parameters. A noise damping simulator helps to compare the noise perception effect and simulate noise damping/amplification depending on the selected set of acoustic glazed unit and noise type. The application enables easy configuration and visualisation of the spandrel colours and silk-screen printing visualisation based on the selected pattern and colour.
The new configurator helps to quickly match solar control glass to the design requirements – depending on the entered range of initial parameters: light transmission and reflection and heat energy transmission, reflection and absorption. Using the gallery you can browse and download to your mobile device good quality photos and product visualisations. The range of ornament glass, internal Georgian and spacer bars is now available in the gallery.
The application is available in Polish, English, German, Norwegian, Croatian, French, Italian, Russian and Swedish.
It can be used on iPhone/iPad mobile devices with iOS (version 6.0 or more recent is required) and on Android mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).
Download application Press Glass Mobile
The application contains tools that allow quick and easy use of following functionalities:
- search and preview of declarations of properties,
- sending selected documents right to your inbox,
- downloading documents as PDF file to smartphone/tablet,
- notifying the inquiry about a document that could not have been found in the system,
- downloading files in many language versions
- selecting acoustic glass units by acoustic parameters,
- saving selected parameters and units to PDF file for future reference
SCREEN PRINTING CONFIGURATOR
- visualizing screen prints based on selected pattern and colour
- saving selected patterns to PDF file for future reference
SOLAR CONTROL GLASS CONFIGURATOR
- selection of solar control glass based on parameters entered
- saving the result to PDF file for future reference
- photo previews
- downloading selected photo to mobile device with the option of adding to gallery or sharing
- sending emails to PRESS GLASS