We believe that everything we do leads to development of our Employees and Business Partners. We build an organization, where people is the biggest asset. Our corporate culture lead us to became the European leader in glass processing for architecture.
If you are looking for inspiring challenges, make the next step in your career and join our team.
WE EXPECT FROM CANDIDATES:
- a minimum of technical education in the fields: mechanics, electricity, energetics, automatics, mechatronics or related
- communicative knowledge of English
- ability to work under time pressure
- ability of analytical thinking and creativity
- experience in a similar role working with modern machinery would be appreciated
THE PERSON HIRED FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- ensuring the continuity of service and full technical efficiency of the newly installed machinery
- implementation of plans for maintenance and repairs, and cooperating with scheduled updates
- reporting and implementation of ideas to support the achievement of the optimum utility usage, efficiency of machinery and the improvement of occupational health and safety
- employment in a stable, continuously growing company with an established position in the market
- the opportunity to develop personally and gain valuable work experience in an international environment
- work with an involved, resilient and professional team of specialists
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.
We will contact only selected Candidates.
This post is also available in: Swedish