We believe that everything we do leads to development of our Employees and Business Partners. We build an organization, where people is the biggest asset. Our corporate culture lead us to became the European leader in glass processing for architecture.
If you are looking for inspiring challenges, make the next step in your career and join our team.
THE PERSON HIRED FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- cash flow, costs and investments controlling
- checking of compliance process management accounting’s standards
- preparation of financial statements
- creation and analysis of periodic reports on the financial situation of the company (budget plans, balance sheet, cash flow)
- current and periodic reporting to Management
- creation of standards for the financial system of the company
- consolidation of procedures and development of patterns and prototypes in the field of computer systems supporting management
- supervision of work of subordinate team
WE EXPECT FROM CANDIDATES:
- higher education in finance or accounting (can also be a graduate or last year student)
- experience in finance and accounting – would be advantage
- knowledge of the UK Accounting Standards (UK GAAP) and knowledge of tax law
- knowledge of accounting software and financial support systems and integrated enterprise management system
- fluent knowledge of English
- highly developed analytical and planning skills
- the ability for a realistic assessment of the situation
- a high level of responsibility and integrity
- orientation on the results
- resistance to stress
- ability to work under time pressure
- employment in a stable, continuously growing company with an established position in the market
- the opportunity to develop personally and gain valuable work experience in an international environment
- work with an involved, resilient and professional team of specialists
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.
We will contact only selected Candidates.